RainBank Mains Water Backup System
Team Poly supply Davey’s RankBank® mains water backup system. RainBank® automatically decides to source rainwater first or mains water as back up.
- RainBank® can allow you to replace up to 40% of your household potable or drinking water usage with rainwater. Because RainBank® is working all year round you can save water even during winter.
- With RainBank® you don’t have to worry about where your water is coming from, RainBank® automatically decides to source rainwater first or mains water as back up. Unlike most other systems, even in the event of a power failure, RainBank® can still provide water for your toilet.
- RainBank® only operates the pump to pressurise the rainwater when required. There’s no double handling or re-pressurising of the mains water – saving you energy costs. RainBank® doesn’t even use power in standby.
- RainBank® can be part of a new installation or an upgrade, mounted on a wall or connected directly to the pump. RainBank® is very easy to install, with three simple plumbing connections, power in and out via three pin plug and socket and a low voltage line to the rainwater tank level sensor.
- RainBank® is safe to use. When properly installed it complies with the requirements of AS/NZS 3500 Plumbing Code. By connecting the unit in compliance with the instructions and the Australian /New Zealand Plumbing Code you are ensuring the integrity of your potable supply. Even the electrical items in the RainBank® are approved and manufactured to ensure your safety.
- Designed to allow continued water supply even in the event of a electrical power failure.
Top Mount RainBank® Kit
- Top mount kit includes RainBank®, 2 stage submersible pump and fittings
- Mounted to the top of the tank for safety and security
- Hinged lid for easy maintenance access
- Connections must be fitted by a licensed plumber
Wall Mount RainBank® Kit
- Easy to fit
- A range of wall positioning options
- Wall mount kit includes RainBank®, 2 stage submersible pump and fittings
- Connections must be fitted by a licensed plumber and the controller must be placed on a wall with the protection of an eave (cannot be placed on fences)